Sunday, November 10, 2013

pcfritz Tour

[16.08.2013]
Actually I wanted to post about Regensburg today but I was in Nuremberg just today and so I’ll have to tell you about this :)
All pretzelhouses of Kolb were closed because of vacation today but another one was open anjd the pretzel was pretty good as well. The trip today was basically planned because of the pcfritz bus tour that had a stopover in Nuremberg today. ‘Fette Beats und heiße Bräute’ [killer beats and hot chicks] should be presented. Well, the music was really super but I don’t know what to say about the chicks but anyhow the break-dancers were yummy :P
At the place in front of the Lorenz church were always something happening and so we didn’t go shopping so much. All people were greatly friendly and the performances of Toni Tuklan and Vito Lavita were fantastic as usual. 



After the first performance I had some time to to talk a bit to Toni and take a photo with him. He’s such a charming man, my mom was also fascinated! He also took a photo for you, summer has already passed half but that doesn’t matter [Buntes Bonbon is looking forward to the summer :) ]



Meantime there were some short breaks but usually the DJs were busy putting on some music if no liveact was there.




And even if I don’t like the ‚Dschungelcamp‘ [I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me out of Here!] and I don’t know why total Joey Heindle became famous I wanted a photo with him and him and him… My collection grew up very well today but I still don’t have a picture with Vito.
Well, now I’m tired and go to bed. Thanks to all who were so kind to me today and to pcfritz for the great day! It’s never boring in Nuremberg, I guess it will be very hard for Regensburg ;)
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)