Sunday, November 10, 2013

The royals' blue

[20.07.2013]
Hello my sweeties,
actual it wasn’t planned that the colour of the month follows the word of the month without anything between it. Shame on me. The main reason for that is that I was very busy last week and that I designed and sewed a bag. That wasn’t of course just for fun. I’d like to take part at a competition called 'Nähtalent 2013' of Pfaff and also like to spend an afternoon with Guido Maria Kretschmer, the first prize. Luckily I didn’t count the hours I spend with making this bag, in this case I’d probably freak out.
On Monday I did a night shift because the first bag wasn’t perfect and I had to start with a second one.. After five hours I gave up and will hopefully finish it these days. As well, I won’t give the first one away because I love it so much. It isn’t perfect and I hope that doesn’t seem to be bigheaded but I’m so proud I made it to produce such a nice thing. You have to wait for a photo of it til the contest is over. But there’s one thing I’ll tell you: ist colour. Beautiful royal blue. That’s the reason why blue definitely won the battle for the colour of the month!
When I think at this colour, I imagine the sky and the sea. I don’t know why both is blue, the physics lessons about this topic was just too boring ;) Then cornflowers and a nice letter, written with blue ink, come to my mind. And -last but not least- the powerful KSC-Blue and our Finnish friends. While writing this I recognize how many things are blue and how colourless world would be without it..
And here’s an itsy-bitsy part of my bag and other pics with this wonderful colour.





_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)