Saturday, November 9, 2013

Little Italy

[01.06.2013]
If you followed my Facebook posts and the texts here assiduously, ja know, that something vey exciting happened last Friday and also that the day had an Italian flair. I spent the day with my best friend Keks in Bamberg and you don't call it the Northern Rome without cause.  The small alleys, the old bridges over the Regnitz and not at least the old fishermans' quarter 'Little Venice' account for the Italian flair. But the destination wasn't only chosen because of the pretty atmosphere..




Last week's Wednesday evening I was a bit bored. Well, boredom, jevenility and a photo of a handsome young man are a dangerous combination.. you do things then, you wouldn't do anytime else ;) And ao I followed Vito Lavita's appeal and alpied for a role in his first music video. I hadn't the aim to be really taken, but the curiosity finally won. That I would dance in a video two days later, was not my intention. Of course I had to speak with my best friend at once and tell her about the news. While we were phoning, we had to research about the song 'Danzare' naturally. When I read that Bild.de calls the song the summer hit, I recognized what I've done. And you can believe me one things: during the next few hours I underwent all different feelings. The permanent change bewtween 'Omg, what have I done? That will be so shameful!' 'I'm so happy about it' and 'My parent will freak out!' wasn't very funny. The only thought that calmed me down, was that I had at least a funny story for you.

I slept surprisingly well in the night before the shooting, although I was very very nervous as well. Crammed like a donkey, which goes to a holiday for three weeks, Keks and I went to the train in direction to Bamberg. Arrived there, I became paler every minute but my fortune cookie calmed me down all the time. To join in the Italian feeling, we decided to go to an Italian restaurant before the shooting and were babbled promtly in Italian. That the waiter had blond hair and a beer belly (really Latin) isn't of relevance. Sometime we went to the set with a lot of anticipation and red lipstick. At first view everything was a bit chaotic and that also proved true at the second view. Anyway all people were super friendly and it teemed with a lot of different characters. Large and small, young and old, Italian and German, somehow everything was there. Not just the different people impressed me, but also the lovely decoration. Everywhere you found small flags in the Italian colours, bulbs were strained between the houses and also they themselves spread this magic feeling. Shortly after our arrival the shooting began but just a few minutes before that we learned a short choreography. And no less than Markus Schöffl, ex- Let's dance juror and choreographer of a lot of stars, taught us the dance. A few minutes later the kingpin of the day, Vito Lavita, arrived at the set on a Vespa. The shooting was very different than I've thought. I counted with one or two scenes with the background actors but there were a few more. Even if we had to act every scene five or six times and we heard the song about 250 times, I had a lot of fun all the time. I was mesmerized by the song and the whole atmosphere, so the raindrops and the frosty temperature didn't bother, in spite of the minidress. During the shooting breaks I had the one or other talk and so you found out a lot of interesting things about your combatants. Unfortunately we couldn't stay till the end because our train wouldn' have waited for us probably. With this thouht in my mind, I applied myself for the last scene and gave all.



It doesn't matter how terrible I'll look in the video, I had soooo much fun. And I also have to say that I'm a bit bewitched by Vito's charm. You know that I normally prefer northern guys and I don't have a lot of things in common with Italians but in this case it is a bit different. A very handsome young man who provides with his charisma for good mood and summer feeling. But the song Danzare has much more: beside Vito's singing there's a rap part of Toni Tuklan, a Nigerian who makes successful music with his brother, too. Because of this contrast the song sounds even more agil and dissociates itself from others. All the things makes Danzare also in my opinion to a hit, and if there'll be a summer also to a summer hit. I don't wanna tell you more about the video, just wait and see :) But visit Vito Lavita's homepage: 
http://www.vito-lavita.com/de/
Here you can find a lot of infos and also a few videos of the shooting.
Attention when you're listening to the song. Acute earworm risk!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)