Sunday, November 10, 2013

Word of the month 09/13

[01.09.2013]
How fast time passes. Exactly one year ago I thought about the first word of the month ‚symphony‘ and now I’ll already start with another one.
I’d like to take this word already during the last winter month but now it suits perfectly. You can almost set the clock. Every year it comes back. Always in September.
The

is back. I just read a few definitions about melancholy and I’m surely not depressive but I lost the kind of insouciance I had during the whole summer. Today I left my grandma’s house and I miss all people there and the cute valley already. I hate to leave it and I know that’ll snow and that they’ll play ‚Last Christmas‘ on the radio, the next time I’ll be there.  And even I feel well at my home I’d prefer to be there and when I think about it I become melancholy. Well, I think everybody is a bit melancholy. Everybody likes walking down memory lane and gets maybe blue when he thinks about the one or the other decision.  
PS.: The best medicine against acute melancholy is a big bowl of ice cream and a good DVD.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)