Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yellow power

[15.09.2013]
Today half of the month is already over and that’s why you’ll read the post of the colour of the month now. To counter the gray sky I chose yellow today.
Although I prefer green plants my parents love a big garden with colourful flowers and so the sunflowers shine on me when I look out of the window. Well, not now because the only shining thing is the moon and that’s exactly what I hate in autumn: it’s dark at 9 o’clock.
With sunflower I gave my grandmas a big smile by the way:
Because we live so far away from them I send them sunflower seeds and a nice suitable poem instead of real flowers. A few months later my grandma showed me very proudly a 3m sunflower I gave her :) 


What do you say about this nice yellow piece of plastic? After Rikus towel the best souvenir of the concert in March. It has a special place in my room and I needed a three month to find the right frame in half Germany. Thanks Pforzheim for the perfect one ;)


Next picture shows my favourite bonbons ‚Lemon Ginger‘ they are just yummy. Although I should be for all colourful bonbons I prfer the yellow ones. 


And what would yellow be without my favourite series of America: the Simpsons.
Because it’s so hard for me to choose my preferred character you get the full yellow charge:


_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)