Sunday, November 10, 2013

Moroccanoil vs. alverde Haaröl

[29.07.2013]
No matter if it’s in magazines or TV spots: Concerning hair care in these days, everybody speaks about oil, not just the classic hair oil gets more and more important also oil is used at dying. But because I’m no fan of dyed hair, I present you two hair oils in a bit competition today.
Nearly one year ago my hairdresser advised me the so called ‘Moroccanoil’. Probably most of you already know it because there’s no single magazine that hasn’t reported about is yet. With its price of 50€/100ml it’s definately no bargain..
The Moroccanoil is declared a miracle cure: ‘This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.’, says moroccanoil.com The homepage also says that all product are vegan and without animal experiments, not bad!
The oil has a pleasant smell and you can apportion it in your wet hair well. Your hair has a fantastic brilliance and feels very lithe. The apportion is not ideal because the baby bottle has no pump but that doesn’t matter because the oil doesn’t grease. Hm, an oil that doesn’t grease. Somehow strange.. But here’s the catch: The bottle doesn’t contain oil, it contains above all silicones, what you can see after looking at the list of ingredients.
While using the oil I was very happy with it, but I felt really sick after researching on the Internet about it for this post. Silicones make your hair seem to be healthy but they cut the hair off from the environment and this is the final reason for hair problems. Probably your scalp won’t be encouraged about it as well. I’m no chemist but I informed myself about these ingredients and silicones can abet hair loss and scall apparently. And it’s also not the best thing for the effluent.
Now I’ll go on with the ‚Haaröl Mandel Argan‘ [hair oil almond argan] of alverde.  Price is just about tenth of the deluxe product (only 6€/100ml) The homepage of dm [german shop] says that the oil protects damaged hair, makes it lithe and brilliant. This oil has a very fresh smell but the application made me some problems. I still used the big bulks as of the Moroccanoil, that’s why my hair didn’t look so good. But after a few times you really know how much you need. I can confirm dm‘s statement, the hair really improve and i have less split ends. And one pump is also enough for long hair. I’m really content with this effect!

RESULT:
* With regard to price alverde won clearly 1:0
* The smell is not bad at both oils -> 2:1
* The apportioning isn’t easy at first at the alverde product but the pump gives the point 3:1
* The effect is very well with both oils but the ‘Moroccanoil’ ruses here a lot, that’s why alverde also gains this point
Final result is 4:1 for the alverde hair oil, expensive doesn’t worth always!
Ennoy your weekend,
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)