Saturday, November 9, 2013

Mirror of the soul

[17.02.2013]
The title might sound a bit mysterious, but don't be afraid, it's nothing strange ;)
Most people say the eyes are the mirror of everybody’s' soul and probably that's true. When you look in somebody's eyes for the first time, you suddenly know if this person will be the love of your life, your best friend or the biggest idiot ever. You can also read in eyes, you see every feeling. If they shine, when anybody's happy or sparkle out of range. And tears don't find their way out of this not for nothing.
But I personally made the experience that not just my eyes show my feelings. With stress, unhappiness and sorrow, I have to grapple for weeks on my nails. Two years ago, it was the first time that my fingernails split, a very disgusting thing and I think it’s better, not to show you some photos. I researched a bit on the internet, what are the reasons for this problem and what I could do against it. Unfortunately my search wasn’t very successful because there were only a few texts in the www. Anywhere I read that also mental things can be a cause that panders that problem but they date back for about two or three months and at that time this was right. I didn’t find lot of possibilities against it, so I bought a bizarre white slime in a pharmacy. Looked very manky, tasted like this and it didn’t help, as well. Fortunately I finally found diatomaceous earth, it’s not expensive, about 6-8€ for pills for 10 weeks and the powder is cheaper. It helps against split nails, hair and is also good for skin. Again three months later, my problem was away. Since this day I take the diatomaceous earth every day, but now I can see the Christmas stress..
I heard about a few people, having the same problem, but having no idea what to do. Here a few aspects:
No stress, but that’s of course good for your whole body.
Take diatomaceous earth, you have nearly no chance without it and it’s good, if your hair grows faster, isn’t it?
Even if the nails have a scruffy outlook, don’t use nail lacquer, that really makes it worse.
And my secret tip for beautiful and healthy nails is nail oil. I had an empty baby bottle and put some ‚alverde[1] Körperöl[2]‘ in it. If you use it once a day, you nails will say thank you and look perfect.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:                                 





[1] German brand for natural cosmetics
[2] Body oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)