Sunday, November 10, 2013

Same old story

[06.11.2013]
Hello my dears,
I saw again several TV spots about the pollution of the environment because of using plastic bags. After a few minutes you used it, it will stay for 100 years in the environment where it'll danger sea dwellers if somebody puts another trash can into the sea. You probably know what I think about this topic. I really like TV channels who interview some people about it and the people say 'Yeah, plastic bags are very bad, you should do anything against it!' and carry 10 bags in their hands at the same time. Such things just make channels a fool of themselves.
That reminds me of a very dull internship at a duller newspaper. Another girl and I should go to the swimming pool to ask girls about bathing fashion trends and make a photo of them later. One girl, wearing a bathing suit, said, she really hates bathing suits, bikinis would be much better. Well, I didn't publish it..
But back to the topic. I have a very simple solution for this problem. You can take plastic bags in the supermarket but the should cost 1 or 2 euros. With the money you could do some environment protection and the plastic bags would remain their own problems. Or another solution: There are automats for everything, why not for cloth bags?
But now I'll tell you the real story. My mum -I really like her, but concerning environmental protection she's the complete opposite of me- was shocked. Each EU-citizen uses 198 plastic bags a year and my mother wants to change it! For how many years do I tell that now? But if she'll really change it, it doesn't matter whether it was because of me or anybody else.
But now it's your turn: What do you say about this topic, have you already thought about it? If you want, you can send me an email with your opinion to blog.buntes.bonbon@gmail.com or leave a comment here. If there'll be some good ideas and you'll like my Facebookpage, I'll choose the best one and the winner gets an official Buntes Bonbon cloth bag! [Of course it isn't ready at the picture.]
          1.       Think about it.
          2.       Like the Facebookpage
          3.       Write an email with your idea and address.
Like always you can take part from wherever you are till the 30th November 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)