Sunday, November 10, 2013

I’ll change

[27.10.2013]
Hello my dears,
How are you? Today it’ll be a bit philosophical. Everything is about the question: Can people change? Is the sentence ‚I’ll change‘ true? Well, you should always believe in the positive sides of a human but I’m not sure anymore. I don’t sit in a small room crying all the time but I thought about this thing today pretty much.  

To help you understanding me, I’ll give you two examples.  

Let’s start with my former best friend. I really liked her but someday I was annoyed of her ignorance and her arrogant type but the most annoying thing was the way she treated others. She’s not the kind of girl all boys fall in love with. Freaks fall in love with her because they know they’ll have a chance. That’s ok, I’m sure there are some freaks who are really kind and maybe the love of your life.

He was the love of her life.

And he, too. He number 3 as well. And also the hes number 4 and 5 in two weeks. Coevally of course. I already was against it when she did it. She hasn’t changed, she did the same cruel thing with each boy. I hated it and I didn’t want to be her friend anymore but I didn’t make to ‘break it off’ with her. One day there was such a daily situation she reacted like always: Making a mistake, turning everything that it’s the other’s fault, waiting for an apology, teasing the other because of it. But this time I didn’t apologize. After a few weeks I got some SMS, letters, papers. ‘I’ll change’ bla bla. She involved other people who were the bad people before. Then one day I answered. I wrote everything I thought but this wasn’t a reason for her to stop texting. Meanwhile I had to change my number. Now it’s better. When I hear at school what things she did, I’m so happy I don’t have to deal with her anymore.

Now it’s more about the first impression and I’ll tell you this story although half of the people knowing me, know who it is.

A buddy had a new girlfriend and I didn’t like her from the first meeting on, somehow I thought she’s a double-dealer.
Every time I saw her, I liked her a little bit less but somehow I had to deal with the situation. No idea why, we became friends. We chatted a lot and we had a lot of fun when we met. One day I got to know a very handsome young man because of them. He lived very far away and maybe he was a bit too old and so I decided to avoid him from the first second. I knew, I’d fell in love with him otherwise. He was so insistent I couldn’t say no someday. I fell in love with him. Then I told my buddy’s girlfriend the whole story, I was so glad to have her during this time. At my next visit we all went to a restaurant together. But what happened then? Was she my date’s date? It was disgusting to see how she threw herself on him. Well, I thought I’d overreact and just imagine all these things. After all she had a boyfriend and she was a few years older than my date. I don’t know if I overreacted this day. I know that she played a wicked game with my buddy but I don’t wanna speak about it here.   
And once again I knew: people don’t change!

What do you say about this? Do you know other cases or do you agree?



_Marie_

Follow me on Facebook:  
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)