Saturday, November 9, 2013

Word of the month 06/13

[01.06.2013]
Exceptionally you can read the word of the month already a day earlier than usual and that’s just because I’ve planned another post for tomorrow. Now I’ve already some secrets for one week now and today it will be again a bit like that ;)
But now back to the word of the month. This time it is not a real noun lie the other times, it is a verb which I’ve dealt with the other week.
It is about



Yes, dancing. I can’t believe it myself because dancing was my biggest enemy the last years..  I hated to be on the dance floor and to be judged by the others. I hated it to do some moves to music because I preferred listening to it without any hooks and moves. I swore that I’ll never dance again, never. And then we had last week and my juvenility was stronger than my iron will. Now I’m gripped by dance fever. Even if I can’t dance, I wanna learn it and can’t sit still if there’s a great song on the radio. What’s up with me?!
And now I wish all dance-mads and all non-dancers a rhythmical summer. Maybe it starts at June..
PS.: I hope you’ll have the exact elucidation to all the secretiveness by tomorrow ;)
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)