Saturday, November 9, 2013

Loud & Clear

[30.06.2013]
Hello my sweeties,
how you probably already have noticed, my last posts were pretty full of music. The main reason for this ist hat music concerns me a lot the last few weeks. First the video shoot with Vito Lavita, then ist release and so on.. It’s very strange to see one’s face on different homepages and on TV but somehow funny, too.
Now away from Vito to another artist. I can’t remember if I’ve already told you about my fondness for Olly Murs. I don’t know what I like about him but somehow he has the perfect package. He looks fantastic, he has a super voice and he’s an Englishman, hihi :D A few weeks ago I bought his new album ‚Right Place, Right Time‘ but had no time to really listen to it. Troublemaker is on the radio for weeks now, and so I know it very well and because I liked the song ‚Dear Darlin‘‘ at the first time listening to it, so much, it’s playing on repeat as well. Last week it was the first time I really listened to the songs‘ lyrics and there aren’t a lot of songs that touch me that much. You hear a clear difference to his last album ‚In case you didn’t know‘. He probably had to polish his ‚Mr. Nice Guy Image‘ that’s jettisoned now from the Bad Boy. But that’s not the worst thing ;) Girls understand what I mean. Anyway I’d like to present you a song that is very harmless today. It is called ‚Loud & Clear‘ and in contrast to ist title more quiet but clear of course. It’s about a relationship which broke up - because of her - he’s very disappointed and sad about it but he’s also sure that he doesn’t want to get her back. My eyes are filled with tears everytime listening to it. There’s so much dolour and desperation in the song, much more than you believe that it’s possible.
I can’t write at the moment because I’m already crying. Everytime at the sentence ‚I was calling you my world my heart my everything.‘ it’s over for me. This point is so cruel and heartbreaking that it gives me the creeps. And the way he expresses this with his voice is just fierce. Who has never heard this song can’t know how much a song can touch you. I have no words for it. Just listen to it here (I found no good studio version, so you probably have to buy it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV32uCCjdvg
Have a nice evening,
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)