Sunday, November 10, 2013

Oh my friend, you're holding out your hand

[03.10.2013]
Hey you,
Today it’s public holiday in Germany so I have enough time for chilling although I should going on writing my term paper and finish my best friend’s birthday present. I’d really like to show you my idea after her birthday (if she liked it).
Today I’ll write about something I wanted to do already last week :) I’m so excited about tomorrow when Sunrise Avenue’s new single ‚Livesafer‘ will be published. After listening to it the first time I didn’t like it very much because it wasn’t Sunrise Avenue way but after the third time I loved it because it is Sunrise Avenue way! Now it’s already one of my favourite songs, the lyrics are so pretty. What I like most is the part when all sing and then Samu starts sining alone again. I love listening to Riku’s voice it’s kind of soft and anodyne but powerful at the same time. The only thing I pity is the fact that Sami isn’t so present. At one part I think: Yeah, now it’s Sami’s turn, he’ll drum the way you won’t hear anymore. But - silence.  I love it nevertheless and you can watch the whole video here:  
If you think it isn’t worth buying just one single you can order the new album ‚Unholy ground‘ as well, it’ll be released in two weeks. At Sunrise Avenue’s homepage you can apparently hear some parts of the album but I prefer waiting for the whole artwork. I’m sure it’ll be at least as good as Out of style.
Oh, another thing. Guess who’ll do everything to be in the first row the 25th February? And I’d also liked to get any souvenirs but can it be better than a bottle from Samu, a plec and a towel from Riku and autographs from the supporting act.. Well it would be the time for a picture with the handsome guys!
Have a great day and order some tickets! Maybe we’ll meet each other in five month :)


_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)