Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wildpark and back again

[11.08.2013]
Hardly another match of the 1. Round of the ‚DFB-Pokal‘ made the headlines like the duel FC Nöttingen 1957 [fifth league] - FC Schalke 04 in the Wildparkstadion of Karlsruhe.
Because we had some kind of vacation at our relatives in Baden-Württemberg, I had the chance to see the match live with my cousin and uncle. It was the first time I was at the ‘Wildparkstadion‘ and although the KSC didn’t play it was worth. Actually I thought - like probably everybody - Schalke would dominate the whole match but they inferior to the Nöttinger boys. I expected much more of a club with several internationals and Schalke probably as well, because when they noticed their chanceless times they started to foul. [I’m sure I don’t have to mention Julian Draxler’s eppy.] It’s a pity Nöttingen didn’t win but I wish them a successful season and good luck for the ‘DFB-Pokal’ next year!
On Wednesday finally my new pink chucks, the lilacs‘ replacement [http://buntes-bonbon.blogspot.de/2013/04/the-end-of-era.html] were inaugurate for the trip to the KSC’s fan shop. After wearing them less than an hour, I already had the first event for my ‚Great-things-experienced-with-these-shoes-list‘. Well, the visit at the shop was pretty nice, but more surprising was that Jesper Brechtel [new player of the KSC & Finn] just drove next to us :)
Well, now to the real post for today. Guess who was at the 2:0 win of the KSC yesterday..
The beginning of my day yesterday was too early at 6:50 and after a short time we immediately went to the train station towards Ingolstadt. After three pretty boring hours in the train we finally went 1 ½ hours before the match began to the stadium by bus, to be there one time and not too late like the other times. Arrived at the Audi Sportpark we shortly detected the team bus of Karlsruhe because we liked waiting there for a few players after the match. The tickets were pretty expensive in my opinion but it’s just a few times during a year you attend a football match like this. While the KSC boys were at the pitch to limber up I recognized these rough ‘disciplinary measure’.


The five guys were in a circle and kicked the ball over to each other. If one of them took the ball with his hands he got a few earsnappings. Ouch. The first halftime had a few exciting incidents but the 0:0 hasn’t changed for a longer time. Anytime Ingolstadt had a big chance and Orlishausen [keeper of the KSC] put the ball behind the line on his own but - why ever - the goal was void. It got really exciting in the 60th minute when Ilian Micanski made the first goal. My mom’s eyes weren’t at the pitch this time and she only recognized the goal because I was cheering up. Now she wanted to see a goal and Selcuk Alibaz did it for her just four minutes after the first goal.


The new players are very good for the club and everyone did very well. 


Ingolstadt could have the energy to play better but I think it’s very unfair their own fans booed and hissed. Either I stand by my club also in bad days or I’m no real fan!
Well, after the match we waited a few minutes at the bus and Jan Mauersberger came really soon to sign my team poster and as well gave me an autograph. Most of players even stopped phoning to be there for their fans, very friendly! A big thanks to Jens Todt, Markus Kauczinski, Jan Mauersberger, Selcuk Alibaz, René Vollath, Philipp Klingmann, Daniel Gordon, Dominic Peitz, Michael Vitzthum, Mirko Schuster, Gaétan Krebs, Silvano Varnhagen and Koen van der Biezen for the autographs and photos! I missed a few players but I hope I’ll meet them on the next match in Bavaria :)


PS.: If you watch a KSC match one day you have to scan number 8, Reinhold Yabo. One of KSC’s best players, I’m sure we’ll hear about him very much!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)