Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas chaos

Hello my dears,
Are you looking forward to Christmas? It's like each year: at first you're annoyed by the early Christmas hype and then the feast of love is just around the corner. First shopping are over but I'm mostly baffled what to give, so I need your tips!
Slowly but surely I should start baking cookies but I don't feel like. Although I got the ultimate recipe I know they won't taste as good as my grandma's. If it's because her years of baking experiences, the cute pear cutter or the good air in Baden-Württemberg, I don't know. But who's tired of Christmas sweeties can go to the supermarket to buy chocolate Easter eggs, no joke! Here the boxes of eggs batch at the supermarkets with the title 'Merry Christmas!'.
What else mustn't lack at Christmas is a nice tree and this year it's even my turn to decorate it and after another annoying year my parent bought a plastic tree. Mom, you're the best! By the way, I'll think about some decoration DIYs.
What's as well necessary for Christmas is the suitable music and I wonder when we'll listen to Last Christmas playing on repeat. Yesterday I suddenly started to sing 'Christmas in my heart' of Sarah Connor and when I've started once, I can't stop anymore! It breaks my heart that I can't attend the yesterday started tour but there's a price limit anytime... I wish all visitors and meet & greet winners a lot of fun. Enjoy it!
There's just one single thing missing on my long Christmas chaos list: the markets. I love the smell of wassail and cotton candy but anyway the atmosphere there isn't mine. Actually you should calm down in these weeks but there's one thing disturbing this quiet: crowds of people at narrow markets. On Sunday I've already visited one but I did a runner after 10 minutes because I don't like body contact with strangers that much... It was such a pitty I couldn't see a stall because it was so full.
I hope you'll have a great time before Christmas, don't stress that much & enjoy the 'quiet'.
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)