Sunday, November 10, 2013

The All_have_done_people

[12.09.2013]
The new school year is just one day old and I already need holidays again. Somehow I had no single quiet minute during the last six weeks, always anything happened and sleeping was a foreign word as well. But before I start with another ‚The new school year is just one day old and‘ story, I wanna give you and me a moment to bring back holiday feeling.




But now I can’t do another thing than being upset. Do you know people who have everything done by somebody else? Who never did their homework, presentations or any other projects on their own? Who ask during every test Google or her big sister for the right answer? Who haven’t earned one cent in their lives but get everything from their parents, they lie to through their teeth but get it nevertheless? Are you maybe one of them?
This kind of people is probably the one I hate most. I hate receiving credit for anything I haven’t done and I don’t like that people like this have success with it.
When I’ll hear another ‚My sister did the presentation very well and now I only got a C for it‘-story I just grin, say nothing and are looking forward to their futures. Everybody needs help from time to time but how will the world develop when there’s so much cheating already at school??
What do you say about people like that? Do you think it’s okay to let others work or share you my opinion that you should work hard for your life and dreams?
Enjoy your day.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)