Sunday, November 10, 2013

The luck of giving

[28.09.2013]
Hey guys, I can forget my whole plan, I’m five days too late with this post. That’s the thing I hate about vacations: my blog hasn’t the first precedence and I’m angry about myself one week later when I see the falling clicks.
On Monday I wanted to post something about World vision again because it was my godson’s 7th birthday. Everytime I get a letter from him I start crying because I’m so thankful for my little sparrow.
The first photo of him, a very heartbreaking picture of a cute 4 years old boy has a special place and also all of his letters. Sometimes I wonder that he’s just 10 years younger than me and that feels a bit odd but now this thought has become okay for me ;)  
What you maybe know is that I deliver newspaper and it just felt being selfish to keep all the earned money for me and so I decided to have a sponsorship to years ago.
Since I saw my little sparrow the first time on the picture I’m delighted with him and everytime I don’t wanna deliver my things I think on him  and I do it  nevertheless because I feel responsible for him. I’ve never had such a feeling and now I can understand careful parents a bit..
Somehow it’s a wonder that two people who’ve never een each other and who live on two different continents can have such a connection.
You can have such a sponsorship already for 30€ a month, makes 1€ a day. I think it’s unbelievable how easy you can change a child’s life so easily. One package of cigarettes less a week and you have the money for a godchild because no child should be sad because having no food or no place to sleep! We in Europe live in such abundance that it’s sadly ironic, people a few plain hours away starve.
If someone has some questions about this topic just contact me, I’ll answer everything if a poor child has a reason to smile then :)

_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)