Monday, November 11, 2013

Little bit love

Hello my cuties,
Today I wanna present you a song of Sunrise Avenue’s new album Unholy Ground. I was a bit afraid before listening to it the first time. If you like a band or anything else that much, you have exact imaginations and extreme high demands to everything new. I couldn’t believe that Sunrise Avenue could better the last albums and so I put the CD with mixed feelings in the player.

I’ve already listened to Livesafer, Unholy Ground and Afraid of the midnight before the album release, what made me a bit calm. I really had to cry because I liked all the songs so much. Somehow they weren’t new, they were part of the ‚Sunrise Ave familiy‘.

I decided to present you song number 03: Little bit love. At the beginning Samu's voice sounds very soft and calm. He counts a few things he doesn't need like 'a crown on his head', he just needs a little bit love. Samu again made it to twist me around his finger during the first lines.. 

If I close my eyes, I can imgaine Samu performing this song on stage. He's there, looking with that kind of sad view, and Riku is in his own small world. Sometimes you can watch Riku being into the song and not in this world right now. At the point ‚And it makes me crazy, how I need you baby, no I can’t escape it, ‘cause I just need a little bit love.’ I think they just start jumping around again and I worry that they will fall down some day.. I love this point in the song, Samu's voice sound a bit rough and more demanding now. Well, that's it, when somebody makes you crazy..

But now enough read, I don't wanna tell you everything. Just listen to it :)
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)