Sunday, November 10, 2013

The best summer

[22.08.2013]
Although summer isn’t over yet and I have still a lot of plans, I’d like to recall the last months today.
Despite my break as a blogger in June, all works better for me privately and also the blog since this time. The Danzare shoot in the end of May didn’t have just some extreme effects for Buntes Bonbon but also for me. Once more I could see how great my best friend is, who was with me the whole day of the shoot to calm me down without hesitating. I got much more confident and relaxed about my appearance and for a few weeks now, I follow my new motto: ‚I don’t care what other people say, tonight nothing’s getting in my way, I’m gonna get what’s mine‘, of Olly Murs’ Head to Toe.
As a blogger I had a great insight to a branch I’ll conquer with my Bonbon someday. I had a super topic for a post that wasn’t mundane and because of my tenacity I got the interview with Vito and finally the cute photo and kind talk with Toni, too.
Because of the blog I met a lot of great people and I did so many things, I wouldn’t have done without the blog. Because of the ambition to show you always the best I became more concentrated, determined and patient. I never would have waited at the KSC bus for an hour if I hadn’t an idea for you. It’s not completed yet and I’m already tired when I think about how early I have to get up for it. But guys believe me: If it’ll work the way I want, it’ll be awesome!
I had such a fantastic summer, probably the best till now. To make it complete I’ll spent a lot of time with my best friend who is on vacation write now, during the next weeks. Hopefully.
Unfortunately we forget most of the time to say thank you, when we feel so great. And that’s what I wanna do now: Thanks, thanks, thanks.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)