Saturday, November 9, 2013

Long may they live

[13.06.2013]
'Who is fond of life fun and pleasure? Who oscillates and changes often? Who loves attention without any limit?' This is a horoscope for the zodiac sign gemini, I found it at an english website. Why do I tell you this? Because this horoscope fits for a lot of people at the moment. Without thinking about it, I know at once four people who celebrate their birthday today. Well, officially: happy happy birthday to all birthday children, especially to my cousin :) I still remember the Good Friday 2005 when I was with him and to other cousins at the cinema. I don't know if I've already told you the story but don't mind, I'll tell it you once again. We watched the movie 'Robots' a vey pleasant movie for little children.
But the highlight wasn't Robots, it was the song of the movie called 'From zero to hero' of Sarah Connor, who also dubs a robot lady in the film. I was fascinated at once, maybe even bewitched. So it was my cousin who made me be a Sarah Connor fan and who takes us to the next birthday girl of this day. Now I can count all CDs, DVDs, a lot of special editions, autographs and real collector's items to my property. Unfortunately I just could visited one concert but I'm sure it'll become more in the future. Beside that I'm happy about every single song of her. At this point I want to say sorry for my last post about Sarah but I stay at my point of view and be still disappointed about the high ticket price for the christmas concerts. Anyway I wish Sarah and her family a wonderful day, good luck for the future and hopefully a great party. Thanks for the nice moments I had with your music! I'm looking forward to all that I'll sample because of you.
Enjoy the sunny and warm evening & have a good last day before the weekend!
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)