Saturday, November 9, 2013

Word of the month 05/13

[20.05.2013]
I have to say sorry that I was so lazy about posting the last few weeks and I also have to say that I’m tired of apologizing me all the time! This doesn’t mean I don’t want to post anymore that means I’m annoyed of having so less time for things which are important for me.
A blog is like a diary, you can write about everything that touches you and so you also survive the harder times much easier. Well, I think I was enough melancholic and it’s time to write about the word of the month.




is the topic this month.
Why? Because I’m angry so often because so many people just ignore it. What are we without our beautiful nature? Right, we wouldn’t be here. I engage myself in this topic for a longer time now. I think there’s no single thing that is better than doing a long walk through the forest. Well it might be better to lie outside under the starry sky. It’s warm, you hear the sound of a grasshopper, you smell the grass and you start dreaming. To make everything more perfect you lie on a ground next to a lightening road and rubbish is all over the place. Isn’t this gorgeous? Shouldn’t we keep only small places free of this and care about the animals and plants who live there?  
PS.: You might wonder why the English post is much shorter than the English one. I posted a few things that are only known in Germany or already out of date ;)
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)