Sunday, November 10, 2013

Why curbing when you can open up?

[17.10.2013]

Hello my dears,

my kind De Winchy inspired me once again and this question is in my mind since Monday. Ich heard it without any connection because I was anywhere else with my head when De Winchy talked to a few other guys. So I don’t really ow what it was about. I’m 17, I’ll pass my A-Levels next year. I’m single, I have no children. So tell me: When should I open up if not now? On Monday also the new Glamour [German magazine] arrived and as usually I started with Johanna Merhof’s column. I wish there would be more authors in German literature like her, she’s so talented!

Well but today she won’t be our topic, I write about her column with the theme ‘head out alone’ and her interrailtour through Europe. These two things on one day -De Winchy’s question and Merhof’s column- made me think about the time during my A-Level and the studies. Because I’ve planned a Finland trip for a long time now, I decided to do a small Europe tour. I wanna do what I want. Read a boring book in a nice park or go shopping in Helsinki. That’s why just my favourite teddy will join me.

I already know about a few places I wanna visit but there’s still a lot of space.

Probably I’ll do the first step from Nuremberg to Hamburg with a bus and stay there one or two days. Then of course straight to Denmark, maybe for one night at the seaside to be in Finland as soon as possible. I’ll make my way to the Aland Islands where I’d like to spend some days. Then I’ll go to Helsinki, Turku and Oulu. I don’t know where else.   Honestly I don’t know any Finnish sightseeing stuff or typical lifestyles. I wanna be part of Finland even if it’s just for one week. I wanna meet a lot of interesting people and spend a normal day with them. And then I wanna celebrate my birthday there. I don’t like birthdays a lot and so I’ll better be alone. After my stay in Finland I’ll spend a day in Stockholm but I neither know any important places there. Then maybe to the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. I don’t know already. Probably the whole trip will take two weeks and I don’t have more money..

But now it‘s your turn:  

Which places should I visit? What should I eat/drink there? What are the typical souvenirs? And very important: which interesting people live there who would maybe spend a day with me?

I’m  very looking forward to your answers but I’ll also do some research. Every month I’ll tell you about the news and next year in July you’ll be live with me. Now I have to save any money..

Have a great evening,
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)