Saturday, November 9, 2013

Yes or No?

[23.06.2013]
It’s 22:05, I’m very tired because last night was too short but I can’t go sleeping.  Do you know the feeling, if you wanna sleep, but too many things are in your head? If you have to make a decision you don’t wanna make? If you have to think about things you’d like to forget? Or on the other hand: If you have 1000 ideas in your mind you can’t implement? Or just have no time for it? For me it’s a mix of all of that. Enthusiasm for a thing I can’t implement and trouble because decisions are stupid. Should you date a boy you don’t wanna date? Is it impolite to reject or has the other hope because of a consent?  And the most important question: Can boys and girls just be friends? If I look at my facebook list, this question is eligible, because girls are very rare there. Would it be nice to know the others‘ thoughts just for a second? To know who takes it seriously and only gets hurt. Would our living together be easier?  If you don’t give hope to anybody you dont want to but could have fun together nevertheless?
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)