Saturday, November 9, 2013

Foooootballday

[07.04.2013]
Day six of the birthday week and finally we come to a topic that makes my heart beating faster: football. Though I’m a girl, I really love football. Today it’s the second day of a perfect football weekend. Yesterday I was in Unterhaching (near Munich) with my parents to watch the match against the KSC (sports club of Karlsruhe). I’ve been to Unterhaching to years ago and it was super great. The stadion is nice and all people very friendly, even if you cheer up for the guests.. And today it’s the first match, of the football team in our town, after the winter break. I like it. I thought about a lot of things we could do yesterday and I’ve also contacted the KSC to get an Interview with a player or something else for my birthday week.  
Because I haven’t gotten an answer of the KSC, I wrote - shame on me - an email to the opponent Unterhaching if I can get a short interview or anything else. That unfortunately didn’t work but on Thursday evening I got an auspicious answer of the press officer of the KSC. But I’ll tell you later more about it.
I’d prefer not to write about the match. The series is over. We were unbeaten for 20 matches and then this thing.. In the 5th minute, a Haching player makes a goal. Half of the stadium cheers up, I want to cry. I haven’t bargained for a goal against so early.. But now the KSC fans start their program. You don’t get that there are two teams, you just hear the KSC boys and girls. The fan chants are so sweeping that two children, a few orders behind me, start dancing. Their dad just says: ‘Sit down! This ist he wrong team!‘ Haha.
While the match was going on, you could see that the referee was very impartial (attention: irony). Haching fouls somebody and the KSC gets the yellow card for it. That’s the fact during the whole match and our lovely Jonas Hummels, Mats‘ brother) is everytime involved in committing a foul. But to be fair, you have to say that he’s a very good player as well. When the KSC has failed at making any goals, the fans around me start freaking out. In the 87th minute there’s another nice foul of Unterhaching, everybody’s sure they must get a yellow card for that. But what’s that? Seconds after the foul the get their second goal. The first fans of the KSC leave the stadium angry. But Haching didn’t count with our ‚wild boys‘ and after a great final spurt they attain the 2:1.
Unfortunately it was a defeat but also a very exciting and sophisticated match. I was very impressed by Koen van der Biezen, he’s a brilliant player!
well, after the match I should meet the press officer but where? I wrote that I’ll be at the bus after the match. Because he hasn’t answered me, I waited there. The security of course didn’t let us entry the area and so we had to wait before the gate. We said them often enough that we have to get inside and why but they wanted to tell us when somebody arrived. Three other fans waited with us there. Making them happy shouldn’t be a problem, should it? Well, it should. Finally I just got five signatures on my poster. More players didn’t come outside and I wasn’t allowed to go in, despite a promise. The first player who came outside, Rouwen Hennings, was very cute. After signing my poster he asked if he gets some ‘bunte Bonbons’ (candies) now and because he asked in a so friendly way, he of course got some. And Jan Mauersberger was very friendly as well. I took a photo with him but after looking at him, he was a bad choice. Although I were on tiptoes, he was about half a meter taller than I ;) But doesn’t matter in the end, very handsome guy :D
Anytime they made me go to the press entry but of course, nobody was there. I’m a bit disappointed now.. A big thanks to Rouwen Hennings, Jan Mauersberger, Simon Brandstetter, Martin Stoll and a fifth player, I can’t remember. What a shame!
But I’m sure I’ll get the other autographs or an interview somehow else.
But attention please for the secret highlight after the defeat. If I don’t err, I saw Anton Algrang, an actor of a German soap for children (Schloss Einstein), at the train station. How dope is that?! Schloss Einstein was my favourite TV series when I was a child.
PS.: We were also on TV on Saturday. After the match I got three pics from my aunt of us in the stadium. And when we were in a small café after the match, we could survey ourselves in German news as well.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:                                









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)