Saturday, November 9, 2013

Word of the month 03/13

[04.03.2013]
Hi guys,
I’m so sorry I was so lazy with posting the last days but my last two weeks were a complete mess. It’s not very stressful in school these days but my mind isn’t free. The new schedule drives me crazy and all people from my school, too. You have no single minute for yourself, all the time everybody blasphemes, all tell gossip about one person with a bad day.
Well, but exercising isn’t worth! Just ignore the others’ opinion in this case.
Someday you become a very different person which has no more things in common with the normal I. You don’t tell the others about you and don’t give concrete answers to questions. At my school it’s like



nobody knows who sits opposite to you.
In the blogger world it’s the same. I really love blogging but it’s also very cursorily. I just show you a side of mine you are allowed to see. Either you like it or not. But if you saw my on the street you wouldn’t recognize me.
I think it’s a pity bloggers who don’t share their whole live with their followers have nearly no chance to survive. It’s clear that ‘Herr Tutorial’ has more clicks at one single day I’ll get in my life but I don’t want to sell my face all the same. I want to write about the things I want. I want to write a wonderful concert report next week, that wouldn’t exist if you knew my face. The risk, a teacher would saw my picture would be too high and so the ‘music & English’ continuing education would be a dream. I think it’s a pity, followers don’t admit this. (Not you of course, you’re the best sweeties!) I’ve heard this problem of a lot of other bloggers who want more followers but want to stay a bit anonym as well. Anytime they’ll post a photo of themselves and then, that‘s it with the liberty.
I decided you’ll never see more of me than the pic of my account & my real name will stay a secret as well.
I hope that’s no problem for you and you’ll still be my follower. I have a lot of things to tell you the next few days :)
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)