Sunday, November 10, 2013

Slow and steady (Part 2)

[24.07.2013]
Yesterday you could read the first part of my interview with Vito Lavita, which main part was about Danzare. Now you have the chance to know some different things about Vito ;)
(No word by word translation but meaning stays the same!)

BB: Now another topic:
     Nowadays there are so many castingshows on TV. What do you think about
     them or have you even thought about taking part at it on your own?
Vito: I enjoy watching them but I think that would be the wrong thing for me
       because I want to strike another path.

BB: This path wasn’t easy for sure. What would you advise people who have the
      same dream like you?
Is it always worth fighting for it?
Vito: I’d advise the people just continue with making music, of course with a
      certain aim. You just should take the path you want and everybody should
     make this decision on his own. It’s worth continuing, no matter if you have
     success or not. I also  would continue making music even if I hadn’t this
     success - how can I say that - I’d say: Make music, step on it!

BB: Do you have another job beside the music or don’t you do anything else?
Vito: Nope, at the moment I’m only making music and I hope it’ll persist.

BB: Yes, I think we all wish you this.
Vito: Thanks.

BB: Now again another thing:
     I read in the web very often that you’re a typical Italian womaniser. Are
     you really a player or a romantic?
Vito: Well, it depends on the day. There are of course days it works well and
      also other days. Let’s put it this way: If I had a girlfriend I would be a
      romantic of course but because I’m single… Newspapers can write what
      they want but I take every critique and compliment seriously.

BB: And what’s the biggest support for you in this stressful time?
Vito: That’s the music. 

BB: Didn’t you lose your courage if you didn’t have such a success with your
     single?
Vito: Never, you should never give up and always believe in yourself.

BB: You’re very optimistic!
Vito: Yes but that’s my attitude. 

BB: I’m writing a blog on the internet on my own. And now I’d like to know
     what you think about them and if you also visit them.
Vito: Well, I didn’t visit the that much but I’d like to visit you and of course
       others as well.

BB: Ok, that’s it. Thank you very much fort he interview!
Vito: You’re welcome.  

BB: I’m very looking forward to your new songs and the album in autumn and
     wish you a lot of success!
Vito: Yes, thanks! Ciao. 

I still have a racing heart when I think about the interview and I’m annoyed by myself because I forgot so important things!
I didn’t want to write this in the continuous text but when I asked him if he’s a womaniser, there was a very clear laughter ;) But doesn’t disturb me at all.
RESULT: Very likeable and charming guy with a lot of potential! I’m sure we’ll hear a lot about him yet.
Thank you very much again, Vito. I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart!
PS.: First part of the interview is here:
PPS.: Right now you can vote for Danzare at Bravo.de as the summer hit 2013!

_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)