Sunday, November 10, 2013

A purple dream

[20.10.2013]

Hello my dears,
Today I had again the agony of choice concerning the colour of the month. I think you recognized that everything delayed a bit but I wanted to tell you about my Europe trip before.  
As you can read the todays colour is purple.
This colours has so many different faces, a very powerful tone or an a bit cold lilac, everywhere we see it.
Slowly there’s the time I miss summer and so this photo with chives petals has to be here. I was so proud I made it before the bumblebee flow away ;) 
And here a tip for next year: have you already used the petals as well? They taste like the other parts of the plant but look much better on top of a salad. You really have to try it!




And also this photo reminds me of the summer. I was so happy about my plum crop. Hopefully it’ll be better next year.




On the next picture you see y famous table and my cabinet, most of you probably know already the table from a lot of words of the months. By the way I painted the table on my own, originally it was red but sometime I wanted a new colour! And after the table a lot of other furniture followed :)




And here on the last photo you can see my favourite bench in Regensburg. It isn’t purple but the bag on it is. This is the bag I made a few weeks ago for the Pfaff competition. I wanted to show it you earlier but somehow I was afraid you wouldn’t like it.  I really like it and it is my faithful companion for a long time now. It is made of a lot of different materials and it looks like a typical Finnish stamp. You really have all eyes on you with this bag and the different parts you stand out from the mass. Soon I’ll upload other pictures were you can see it better. Do you like my idea?




_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)