Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hairslides

[05.04.2013]
Today I’ll do another DIY, I hope you like them as much as you like my glasses post ;) We’ll beautify our heads again but today we speak about your hair. I think everybody has theses boring brown or silver slides at home. Because of this, I thought about an idea how to change them in real trinkets ;)
You need some nice wrapping paper, a laminator and a transparency, double-faced adhesive tape, foam rubber/ felt, hot glue and the slides.
At first you choose some pretty motives and cut them generously. Then you have to laminate the pictures and put the double-faced adhesive tape at the back. 




Now you have to cut it exactly at the line and put it on foam rubber in a suitable colour. Now you have to tone it. I just made a small edge around it. At the end you only have to put the pictures on the slides. That works best with some hot glue and now you're already ready ;) But make sure you don't glue the whole slide together.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)