Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tagged again :)

[12.08.2013]
On Saturday I was tagged again but I had no time to answer them before, so the post just arrives today.
This time [http://flidra.blogspot.de/2013/08/getaggt.html] chose me. Thank you very much!

At first I’ll answer Flidra’s question, then I think about ten new questions and finally I’ll link the blogs I chose. Then everything goes on and on. Tagging back isn’t allowed and for thanking you have to link the ‚tagger‘ ;)

1.Your favourite book?
There are so many great books but ‘Looking for Alaska’ of John Green and the biography of Coco Chanel touched me most.
2.Digimon or Pokemon?
Don’t like both, but I prefer Pokemon.
3.Sailor Moon orWedding Peach?
I watched Sailor Moon all the time :) And now I had to google Wedding Peach..
4.Apple or Microsoft?
Microsoft. 5.What do you fear most?
That my life won't be the way I want & spiders. 6.What's your favourite friut?
Cherries and 'pluots' but actually I like everything except pineapples. 7.How do you spend your free time?
At the moment I have less free time but I like to meet friends, blogging and sewing.
8. Do you work or study? (Do you want to work or study after school?)
I'm still a pupil but I'd like to study elementary school teacher next year. 9. Why do you want to do number 8?
Because I had to much time for stupid things without it. 10. Your dream for the future?
Handsome husband, healthy familiy and enough time for blogging and designing.

Here are my ten questions:
    1.   What’s your favourite season?
    2.   How I met your mother or Big Bang Theory?
    3.   Which country would you like to visit?
    4.   Would you like to turn back the time? If yes, why?
    5.   Do you have a favourite football team?
    6.   Art or music?
    7.   What’s your favourite colour?
    8.   What was your first cine film?
    9.   When did you begin blogging and why?
    10. What was the worst chat-up line, somebody told you?

And now the ten blogs which have to answer my questions:
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)