Saturday, November 9, 2013

Update

[10.03.2013]
This post will be a small update, there are so many things I have to tell you.
Ok, I begin at the beginning ;) The word of the month January was Fruitarian (maybe you can remember this), because I wanted to eat like this one day a week. You probably guess what will come next. I was a bit weak one day and the following weeks the good purpose was forgotten. I stood this ‘fun’ just three weeks. Self-experiment definitely failed.  But I still like the idea of this lifestyle and that’s the reason why I’m looking for another crazy guy who wants to do this with me. You do everything because of peer pressure, don’t you? If you got somebody to write with and to know what (s)he’s eating, it’s much easier I think. Please contact me!
Now, number two. At the beginning of this year we did ‚Come dine with me‘ in our family, everybody had to make a three courses menu. My topic was: From south to nord – In three courses through Europe. But I think, I’ve already told you this. But these salted peanuts were unbelievable! I’ll never buy them again. 


At the end we had three times 17 points out of 20. Sometimes because of real achievement, sometimes just because of sympathy. But three winners are very well, aren’t it?
Hmmm, I fear this post will be really long.
I went on reading the books, I presented you in February but I didn’t manage to finish them. But now I have a new book to read for school: The Sandman from E.T.A. Hoffmann, really spooky!
A few weeks ago we got our school certificate, but I think it’s better not to tell you something about my grades ;) Just a few days later, a desperate mum called me because she needs some private lessons for her son. At the end of the week I got my second student.. I can’t imagine how I manage to do all these things, I think my day has 34 hours.. But maybe it’s just because spring finally arrived :)
I waited so many weeks for March and now it’s finally here. There are only two nights left then we’ll see Sunrise Avenue. Omg, I’m already sick because oft he excitement. That will be sooo great. And in three weeks I’ll go to Unterhaching to watch a football match but that’s another story.
Beside these things, there’s nothing new. If I forgot something, I’ll post it immediately and not a few weeks later.
Enjoy the sunny day, Marie.
Follow me on Facebook:                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)