Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tagged

[11.02.2013]
Hello sweeties,
Anna from http://lovintheunexpected.blogspot.de/ tagged me. At first I’ll tell you eleven things about me and then I’ll answer Anna’s questions.

    1.   At the moment I’d like to emigrate to the Aland Islands.
    2.   29 days til Sunrise Avenue. I’m happy :)
    3.   I love sewing.
    4.   My fav colour is pink.
    5.   I collect sunglasses.
    6.   My familiy ist he most important thing for me.
    7.   I’m addicted to Finland, although I’ve never been there.
    8.   I hate carnival.
    9.   I’ve no problem with listening to the same song for hours.
    10.           If Neil Patrick Harris wasn’t gay, I’d mary him.
    11.           I don’t leave without my teddy ;)

1. What’s your hair colour?
Lightbrown.
2. If you could do anything different, what would it be?
I’d turn back the time and call him.
3. Mayonnaise oder ketchup?
Of course ketchup.
4. Your nationality?
German.
5. Do you like paint your face?
Yes, but I also like walking around without make - up.
6. Saminator?
Nope.
7. Do you like this tag?
Yes :) Finally new questions.
8. What’s your fav month?
March & July.
9. Liquid make – up or powder?
None.
10. To what do you think at the moment?
To the one special person ;)
11. Do you have pets?
No, I had to rabbits but they died :/

Thanks to Anna for tagging me, I was very happy about that :) But I have to search some blogs I’ll tag in the next few days.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)