Saturday, November 9, 2013

Green, green, green :)

[15.06.2013]
To revisit the word of May 'nature', I chose green as the colour that will accompany us during the next four weeks. And well, it's beautifuk to finally see anything green outside, after everything was just gray.
The picture (1) shows you my new door plate. I'm very happy about the great outcome, I let fabricate the plate only for me ;) It wasn't very cheap with its 17€ price but I think it is worth! A wonderful souvenir of our finnish boys, which you can hang up without seeming to be tennielike.



Photo (2) shows to different nail polish, I really like to use. I prefer painting my finger nails with the dark one but then the foot nails get light green. I bought the light one at Claire's, it is very flowing but its colour excuses everything. And the dark one is of the brand Kiko, the nail polish paradise :)


On picture (3) you can see a lady's mantle in my neighbour's garden. Well, I probably don't have to explain more about it, just a wonderful photo. You can see how uncomplicated but beautifuk the nature is.


Photo (4) wasn't easy to take because I just have two green things in my armoire, although the colour suits everybody I think. With brown hair & something green you get somehow a kind of brightness and blonds spark with it. I bought the oversized blouse at C&A this year, if your body isn't in summer feeling yet, a oversized thing is fantastic ;)



_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)