Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day number three

[04.04.2013]
As you can read it’s already the third day of my birthday week and I thought about a very special thing for today. Maybe you now that my blog wasn’t the only birthday boy at the 2nd of April. Our favourite babbler Samu Haber could celebrate his birthday at Tuesday as well. Again the best congratulations dear Dr. Haber. He’s a few years older but this doesn’t matter because he still looks so young and dynamic as my bonbon.  I racked my brain a long time how to celebrate both birthdays together. I didn’t find a solution and that’s why I had to change my plan a bit and you’ll be the presentees. Well, at least one of you.
At the concert in Fürth I took so many pictures. But now I’m gonna stop with this blabla.
Send me an email at
blog.buntes.bonbon@gmail.com until the 10th of April 2013 with the cathchword ‚Samu Haber‘, your name, your addres, and, if applicable, a link of your own blog and like the facebook page of my blog. And so you already take part at my competition. You can win this photo of our handsome suitman as a ca. 30 x 45cm tall photo poster.



I’m happy about your participation and croos my fingers for you. The winner will get allotted. Oh, and write in your mail also, if I should tell you, that you’ve won or if I should surprise you ;) Again you can take part from wherever you live. 
# lottery is already over. Congratulations to Tamara!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)