Saturday, November 9, 2013

36 Degrees

[20.06.2013]
Finally the summer is here! Outside there are 36°, inside at least 40. And now beg who spent her afternoon at school today..
And tomorrow we'll write a test, well no sunbathing or splashing. Well you can't do anything against it. Anyway I try to enjoy the summer. If in my free lessons with an ice cream or at home at a barbecue. Today I'll have some grilled vegetables like courgettes and potatoes, some curd,a bit bread and a salad. Best summer meal.

# That should be the post of Tuesday but somehow I didn't make it to post it, neither yesterday.
Well it hasn't changed a lot. For two or three lessons I stay at school for 10 hours. That's so annoying! 
But you can't change it! Tomorrow it's offically the begin of summer and on time for this event, Vito Lavita will publish his single 'Danzare', feat. Toni Tuklan. I already got the single and I'm still ardent. So buy it and dance the Danzare!



Now I have to tell you anything else. Maybe you know that I've a map where I mark all countries, where I've got some clicks. And since yesterday I made it on at least one PC in every continent. I was so proud when I got a click of the last missing mainland, Africa, from Morocco.
Now I have clicks from over 30 countries, I'll have to count them some day. Thank you so much.
Kisses, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)