Sunday, November 10, 2013

Spring-cleaning

[31.10.2013]
Hello my dears,
Even it's not spring now, I did a great spring-cleaning. Well, I'm just looking for some excuses not to write my term paper ;) 
But back to the cleaning stuff. I put everything out of all boxes and cupboards, cleaned it and put away all trash. It's unbelievable how much rubbish is everywhere. I'm very rigorous with things I haven't worn or I haven't used for a longer time. I think it's useless to keep all this stuff. Even if my room is still full, I feel a bit free now ;) Every time after such an activity my mum asks me where all the things were in my room and I wonder as well! I'm the master of packing ;)
Now I wanna make some stickers at the computer so I can find all new sorted things. Or do you think that's too much? 
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:  
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon
PS.: It's also very liberating to muck out your FB friendslist or old numbers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)