Sunday, November 10, 2013

Word of the month 11/13

[03.11.2013]
Hello my dears,
Well, I know that I’m already too late but I finally made my term paper. I’m sooo happy! But that’s not about my word of the month ;) [I’ll tell you the story anytime else.]
I thought it would become more and more difficult to find a suitable word but I even had a few this month. I chose:


A few weeks ago we wrote that stupid German test [by the way I got an A] and we should give away our mobile phones. We were about 60 people and 60 cell phones. Well there were 58 smartphones and two real ‚retro-‘ cell phones. One of them was mine. I always had kind of problems with phones. Either I turned it off or it passed away when I needed it. I was pretty content with my old Samsung and it wasn’t a problem for me that I got texts two or three days later.
As you know I wanna ‚develop‘ the Bunte Bonbon and that’s why I sent a lot of messages at different people because of different stuff the last weeks. When I was lucky my phone even rang a few times but bad if your phone turns off on its own..
For weeks ago I have decided to buy a new mobile, preferred of Nokia [you know why]. And of course I asked whether I should buy a normal mobile or a smartphone. There’s nearly no difference at the prices nowadays and you have some advantages with a smartphone. After hours of researches on the Internet I decided to buy a Nokia Lumia 520. A Windows Phone for 130,00€. In my opinion that’s really ok and I wonder what’s different/better at these -sooo cool-  fruit products. I don’t understand why people spend the quintuple price for nearly the same thing.
Now I’m one of these smartphone owners but I’m already old-fashioned because I haven’t bought a fruit thing. Nokia is much better, hihi :)
After three weeks I’m very happy with the mobile phone. It lies good in the hand and it already has a gum case so it doesn’t slip away that easy. I bought a foil for the display what was a great thing because it fell down the first day. I don’t know why, nobody touched it.. that’ll be a secret forever probably. 



The using is very easy, also for a blunderer like me, I could do most of the settings on my own. The only thing I don’t know is how to change the ringing into a song. The camera is pretty good and the battery lasts long. Yesterday I booked an Internet flat for 4,95€ a month and I also wonder why some people pay 30€ or more for that thing.
If somebody has any questions according the Lumia 520 just ask below. I wish you a good start into the month and cross your fingers so that I’ll discover my new phone soon. But probably that’ll take longer than a month..
Have a good night,

_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)