Saturday, November 9, 2013

New category

[12.06.2013]
Hello my sweeties,
to short the waiting time fort he ‚Word oft he month‘ for you, I had a new idea. Every month there will be - beside the word - also a colour that will accompany us during four weeks. The post will be online at the 14th or 15th every month. But just let surprise you, it’s a bit complicated to describe what I mean (I even don’t know it exactly on myself). But it’s sure that you can see every month four beautiful photos which include the colour.  You can see the first pics already this Friday! I won’t tell you the colour yet but of course you can guess :)
Now a tip: The colour is shown at the pic underneath ;)
Have a nice day,
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)