Sunday, November 10, 2013

Four months :)

[27.10.2013]
Hello my dears

In four months it's time for Sunrise Avenue in Munich! I can’t await it. I hope there’ll be no test this day and I really have no idea what to do if there’s one.. Who of you’ll be there as well? Have you already bought tickets?

I watched 'The voice of whatever' the last days and I have to say, I can’t stand this show. I just watch it because of Samu Haber but otherwise it annoys me. Well, the guy opening the door is pretty great, honestly! The show’s basics are not bad but let’s be honest: Only a few great singers have a chance on the music market when being not that handsome. That’s sad of course, but that’s life. The whole package has to be suitable. You have to like the person on TV. That’s why I haven’t heard Sunrise Ave for such a long time, there wasn’t a connection. Not it is fortunately.

By the way: Last week the new Sunrise Ave album  'Unholy Ground' was released, the first one I witnessed really. I mean the waiting time and all news concerning new music stuff. Because I wanted to get it on time, I ordered it directly in Finland. What should I say, it was too late. Two days I ago I listened the first time to the new songs. I cried all the time. I like all albums but Unholy Ground is the best one! The songs are so dreamlike. The go from your ear to your heart in one second. Great fun when listening to it! Maybe I’ll present you some songs the next days :)

_Marie_

Follow me on Facebook:  

https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)