Sunday, November 10, 2013

Old School

[16.09.2013]
During the last weeks I feel a bit ‚old school‘ and like I’m living in the past. I started for example using the typewriter instead of writing letters with the computer. Somehow I prefer these letters, I think they are much nicer and more personal and besides the good old stamps get theit job back.
Suitable for this topic ‚Old School‘ I wrote down my favourite poem of the last century for you: 

[Dont you feel, when I cry because of you,
are you really so far?
Are the most beautiful, the one,
because I bear it, the  loneliness
# not the best translation, but the sense is right]
I think I’ve already told you something about the poet Selma Meerbaum-Eisinger but I’m very much interested in her and her life so I’ll post once more anything about her in the future.
The book of poems ‚Ich bin in Sehnsucht eingehüllt‘ [I’m shrouded in desire] suits at the moment pretty perfect to my life. I come back to this one point again and again. I was very distracted this summer but now in the more relaxed times everything comes back..
My best friend probably freaks out right now and says ‚I thought we’re through it‘. Sorry..
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)