Sunday, November 10, 2013

Jamie’s new one

[04.09.2013]
For a few weeks now I can’t await the release of Jami Oliver’s new book. It’s the first time I was so much looking forward to his new creation so that I ordered it already a few weeks ago. Because the German version will be released in November and is 5€ more expensive than the English one, I decided to buy it. Besides the German title ‚Cook clever mit [German word for with] Jamie‘ annoys me somehow and I still hope it’s just a bad joke..
But now to my achievement ‚Save with Jamie‘ that I bought for 20,95€.


Like all his other books it’s definitely worth buying it and this time you get rewarded with 288 pages Jamie pure. As the title already says the book is about saving and cooking the best dishes with less money. The first look can’t make you guess that the meals cost that less and I’m sure you can make an impression with every single recipe. For people who need a perfect time management the duration of every dish is stated, besides you can find the number of calories it has.  The book is divided into the chapters veg, chicken, beef, pork, lamb, fish and bonus recipes and also good tips for leftovers. 


As a vegetarian I prefer of course the huge veg chapter and I’ll probably try a recipe out of it today or tomorrow. If we already had pumpkins, this would be my first choice. Hmm.


Until the German version will arrive in November I’ll present you a few recipes from the veg chapter. I’m very excited if everything goes right and if the result is as yummy as I think :)
Here's the first recipe:
http://buntes-bonbon.blogspot.de/2013/09/yummy-pumpkin.html
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)