Saturday, November 9, 2013

We need you!

[27.01.2013, 20:04]
Hello,
last week I’ve already posted something about the money you have to pay for studying in Germany and the referendum against them but I think most of you just ignored it. To win, 10% of the Bavarian population have to give their signature but now we have only 6,43%. Not enough! I’m a bit sad about this and I think everybody should have the possibility to study, not just the rich ones.
You might think this isn’t important for you but maybe you know some people living in Bavaria or even you want to come here and then it concerns you, your children or your friends. One signature doesn’t hurt. Make all people vote! And create equal opportunities for all teenagers!
Tell all people you know in Bavaria to sign. Help me. Help everybody who wants to go to college but isn’t rich enough for it! You can sign until Wednesday, so hurry up! I count on you.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)