Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pink Lady

[18.08.2013]
Hello :)

Finally I had some time in this whole posting chaos to write my post about the colour of the month. This time the decision was pretty easy because I’ll go to a wedding in two weeks where I’ll wear my ball dress. Because I’m nervous about this the whole August ‘pink’ became my colour this month. Well, now I just have to look for other photos in this colour..

when I was looking for the ‚manly‘ colours blue and green, I forgot how many things in my room are beautiful pink.
Pretty strange is maybe this picture of Dr. Haber at the Out of style tour last year in Nuremberg when he shone in powerful pink. In such a moment my heart beats faster because of two reasons ;)




A bit tenderer than Samu, a rose of my grandma’s garden that reminds me of the great times there. Oh no, I already get doleful, so I’ll better go on with the next photo.




These two monkeys are cute, aren’t they? I like monkeys very much and when I saw these hooks I had to buy them immediately. The pink anything on the left is by the way a beret, I bought as a souvenir last year in Paris. I wear them very often in winter although I don’t like caps very much.




Last but not least my dress for the school leavers’ ball. I got a lot of compliments, not just for the dress but also for the courage of wearing such a colour instead of the classic ones like dark blue or dark red. I loved my dress and I’m so happy about the wedding in two weeks when my ball dress is allowed to leave the cupboard!




_Marie_

Follow me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)