Saturday, November 9, 2013

The first year

[02.04.2013]
Slowly I think I’m like one of the crazy mothers because I’m talking about my ‚baby‘ all the time and I’m so proud that it’s already one year old.
No, I haven’t concealed you a pregnancy or some other children, of course I’m talking about my blog. About my sweet sweetie. Yesterday a year ago it should go online, but because the start has failed, I tried it again on the 2nd April. And here we are. Even if I’ll probably say this a hundred times during the next days, I have to tell you: thank you, nobody opens a blog just for himself. Thanks, thanks, thanks. What would I be without you? And what would a birthday be without a cake? 



As a thank-you gift you get today a recipe for a yummy and easy to make birthday cake. But what a pity for you, I’m eating it on my own right now :P And please don’t forget I prepared a birthday week with a special post every day, I’ve chosen exactly & that’ll hopefully be a new highlight here :)
Here’s the recipe:

Hot choco-cherry-cubes

Ingredients:
* 200g dark chocolate
* 100g butter
* 4 tbsp sour cream
* 4 eggs
* 4 tbsp flour
* 4 tbsp sugar
* a dried, small cut chili
* a glass sour cherries
* a tsp baking powder

Preparation:
At first you have to melt the chocolate carefully in a water bath and then add the butter and the sour cream and mix it well. Now you take the bowl away from the water bath and add the eggs, the flour, the backing powder, the chili and the sugar and mix it again. After this you have to put the dough in an oiled flat cake pan and put the drained cherries on the top. Afterwards you have to bake the cake for about 35 minutes at 180°C. Then cool it and enjoy it! If you want, you can puree a few cherries, mix them with some yoghurt and make a great dip for your cake out of this.  
Good appetite and good luck!
_Marie_



Follow me on Facebook:                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)