Saturday, November 9, 2013

Word of the month 07/13

[16.07.2013]
Hey you,
 well, I have to say one thing: you're very patient! Time passes so fast. On time overslept and it's the 1st and I'm spoilt for choice about the word of the month. Because I have no good idea you have to wait and it's the 2nd der 3rd or even the 9th and then still my English followers have to wait. Luckily I have six free lessons and so there's some time to translate. Finally it's hot here, so I decided to present you one of my collecting passions.

 
It's really hard, I can't leave a shop without buying one. During the last two years my collection increased considerably and so I can choose which sunglasses I want to wear for each outfit. Underneath you can see some of my favorites but at first I wanna tell you what sunglasses mean to me. It's marvelous to walk around with such a thing on your nose. The world doesn't just shine in other colours, the sunbeams spot on you and so you shimmer even more. Look at these pictures: 



The first is photographed as always and the second through my leopard glasses. Every time I wore these glasses for more than 10 minutes, I don't wanna take them off because the colours are so great. The yellow/brown glasses make the environment seem to be softer, warmer and much more harmonic. The following photos only show a few of my glasses, so I ask you: Have you any idea where to put them? A shelf or any DIY? If you don't know, I have to continue thinking about it and present you my idea here ;)

Here you can see my leo glasses I've already mentioned before. Love these colours <3


Now there are my typical Samu Haber glasses with only one glass. And yes, I bought them just like that!


For the video shoot of Danzare I bought this model in the 50s look, even if I haven't worn it.


The white one was a mispurchase, it doesn't suit me but I really like the form.


My favourite model in classic black <3


The only pilot specs in my collection but it's already damaged..


And here my two models in red.


_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)