Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jamie‘s restaurants - Fifteen

[10.04.2013]
Hello guys,
I should stop promising you so many things.. Posting today will be very stressful ;)
This time I’ll tell you something about my role model, although I lost my dream becoming a cook. I’m a Jamie Oliver fan since the first moments of my childhood. I was fascinated by his skills, he showed despite his hectically moves. And somehow he’s crazy, I think I already liked it these times. As a proud owner of all books and several cooking utensils, my biggest dream was fulfilled three years ago: I got a London trip as a present to my confirmation and the best thing about it, also a reservation for Jamie’s restaurant ‘Fifteen’. The idea after it is giving deprived youth and young adults education and after that, they should work in the Fifteen. The same principle like Christian Rach conducted a few years later in Germany as his great idea.
I don’t have to mention that I’ve counted the days until the date. It was an unbelievable feeling to be on the eve of this fantastic building. The atmosphere was a bit back-breaking and it was very loud but that hasn’t matter because of the hint of Jamie Oliver that was in the air. The meal was great. Probably the best things, I’ve ever eaten. Still today I sometimes taste the airy panna cotta and the sweet and sour sauce of raspberries. On the way to the toilets you could also catch a glimpes of the restaurant’s heart: the kitchen. I’ll never forget this evening!
Well, that’s the first part, I won’t make the second today, it’ll follow soon ;)
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)