Saturday, November 9, 2013

Valentine’s Day!

[14.02.2013]
Hey you,
are you looking forward to the Candle Light Dinner with your darling or are you as well one of the singles, who don’t care about that day very much?
For me it’s a mix of both things. I’m single but I really like this day. I think it’s nice to tell the people, who are important for us, how much we love them. But we should do that more often!
What are you doing today? Do you tell your darling, you love him/ her or do you write a lovely letter? I’m very interested if this is still ‚in‘.
Yesterday I saw idiocy on TV. It was about different flowers and their and the colours‘ meaning. And what’s a no go as a present for your best friend or darling. That doesn’t matter, does it? If the other one likes the flowers everything is all right?! I’ve heard blue and white are the best colours, but yellow is impossible to choose. Very strange..
That’s all for today. Enjoy the time with your sweetheart!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)