Saturday, November 9, 2013

Word of the month 04/13

[01.04.2013]
Probably you aren't used to read the post of the word of the month on time at the first but this time it's very important. And now please a rataplan for the word of April. Upps, already told you. The word is


Why? Because the birthday week will start tomorrow and I hear a rataplan everytime I think of my blog. Tomorrow my baby will already be a year old. I'm totally excited of everything that'll happen the next time and I'm so thankful for everything that already happened. I read in a magazine a day 'A blog is like a pet, it needs a lot of attention but it's also an erichment.' And that's really true. If my blog was a pet, I think it would already be famished, but I try to improve myself. Promise!    
But anyway from tomorrow on there'll be a birthday week, that means you get every day something new to read. Recipes, a DIY (in memory to my most read post), a football report, a lottery and so on, I hope there's something for everyone. But you'll see.
Now I think it's the time to recall a bit. For 365 days I've already put a lot of effort into my blog. I've chosen eight words of the month and told you with 200 posts about every important or unimportant thing of my life.  Since the end of January I also do my posts in Englisch. The translations aren't stilistically valuable but I try to work on this as well. And I attempt to express my feelings and memories as clear as possible.
I thank you, that you made my first year so lovely and I'm looking forward to the next few years because of that.

And now the countdown starts, the rataplan. I hope you're looking forward to the coming week as much as I do. If you want to give something to the birthday child, tell all your friends about the birthday week, I'm sure my baby will like this.
Or follow us on facebook. A bit of support would be very helpful there ;)
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)