Sunday, November 10, 2013

The search of a sense..

[23.10.2013] 

Hello my cute readers,

You might know that I'm a big footballfan but last week something stupid happened.
Despite the bad weather I was of course at the derby SC Bonbonhausen - FC Schokolade last week. I was so happy that my favourite player, let's call him praline, made it from the second team to the first again and so I thought the day could just be great. The SC Bonbonhausen even had a few chances and -believe me- that's very very very rare. And also praline showed his best tricks, well at least till the beginnng of the second half-time. Then something happened I don't wanna see again. Praline did a perfect job for another player but somebody fouled him although the ball was already somewhere else. Praline fell on the ground and shouted as loud as I've never heard a shout before. 

Do you know these moments when watching football and your heart stops beating? It's not amazing that the risk for a heart attack is much higher than usual, when watching football..

Well, after a few minutes praline stood up, brushed a tear away and looked at me with a face contorted with pain. Well. How do you look at such a moment and what do you say? Do you say anything?

The next day football was on TV and I had to think at praline. 20 men running after a ball and two who want to repel it. Is there anything more useless in this world? I'm sure most of the men wouldn't run after the woman of their dream for 90 minutes..
And why do you take this high risk of injuries? I don't wanna know which colour's you could have seen at praline's thigh.

I have no idea what's football's magic. I don't know why nearly everybody is banned of football and I don't know why I'm already looking forward to the next KSC match.
And by the way boys, I wanna see three points!




_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)