Sunday, November 10, 2013

From frame houses to monkeys

[17.09.2013]
Hello my dears,
as you can see the WLAN works today in the hotel but I think I haven't told you were I am?! Well, at the moment we are in Kehl, before we were at the  Mont-Sainte Odile, in Sélestat and at the monkey mountain.
At the Mont-Sainte Odile you have a brilliant view over half of the Alsace, if you're nearby you should absolutely visit the nice little chapels and the abbey. Also the guidance was pretty interesting, it's not usual for guides being that interesting but although it was my second time there, there were a lot of new things to see.
I can't say much about Sélestat, beside the frame houses there are not so many things to discover but a few pretty stores for shopping. I found a wonderful red dress but unfortunately it was too large and they didn't have it in my size. Maybe I have luck and there'll be the same store in Strasbourg with the dress in my size!
And surprise, surprise the monkey mountain was perfect. I really love monkeys and I still have to smile when I think about the cute little hands taking carefully some popcorn out of your hands. And the baby monkeys :) Cute!
Now we pass the evening quietly and tomorrow it'll go on :) 


[Hello my dears, I send you kind greatings from the beautiful Alsace! Today we were in Strasbourg, wonderful city but unfortunately bad weather! See you soon, Marie <3]
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)