Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day seven

[08.04.2013]
Hello my dears,
today it’s the last the of my birthday week. It was great fun to do a post every day, but also it was very stressful because of translating everything. How you could read in my post ‘Sorry :/’ of yesterday, I had some very hard weeks. Post here anything, send a mail there but also have time for all the things here! I’ve never slept for such a short time!
However I’ve seen in the last week how much I love my blog. In the future I want to improve it that means more posts, more photos and hopefully some interviews. If you’re interested in some topics just write me here, at the FB page or at
blog.buntes.bonbon@gmail.com
Football were super great yesterday, best match I’ve ever seen. They played only 0:0 but the rest was perfect.
Today evening I have to go to driving school so I’m not sure if I can finish my post. I’ll post it by Wednesday.
Thanks for a wonderful first year with you!


Marie
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)