Saturday, November 9, 2013

Floodwater

[11.06.2013]
As you can see, the 'structural alteration works' are nearly over and so I have time to do a real post again. Because of circumstances this time it will be about a serious topic that concern a lot of people in Germany and our neighbouring countries: the floodwater. The thought to loose everything at one dash is very terrible for me. Not only your whole house but also all documents, all photos and all nice memories get destroyed.
Especially a lot of people in Saxony and Bavaria have these problems and that's why my parents were in Rosenheim and Deggendorf last week with the red cross to cater for the evacuated people and the back staff. Both were overwhelmed by the solidarity that prevails here. And I'm also stirred by the way, how people help each other in this emergency. If it's on the radio, the TV or not least on Facebook - everywhere help is offered.
Also we're far away from the happening, we can help more than we can believe. Everybody of us can help the concerned people with monetary donations. Everybody should think about what he can give, I'm sure you all have unused things that can help the victims. Everybody should know that he can be the next in such an emergency.
I feel for all victims, hope the situation will be better soon and the people can build their houses again. I respect all aides!
I beg you to help. Visit this page:
http://www.drk.de/weltweit/katastrophenhilfe/hochwasser-2013.html
Every penny helps.
_Marie_
Follow me om Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)